9.1.10

T minus 1 day.

Less than 24 hours left until I turn 21.
woot woot!


So, How does UrbanDictionary define drunk?
well...
1.

When you have to hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the earth.
arrrrrrggggg! (like a pirate but in more pain)

2.

A word defining a person who has had too much alcohol. See also: hammered, sloshed, shit-faced, tanked, blitzed, bombed, wrecked, three sheets to the wind, drunkened, loose, tipsy, defcon 1, well-done, trashed, jagged up, Irish, canned, smashed, fucked-up, intoxicated, inebriated, aniahalated, laced, (etc.)
Every weekend, Dan gets (insert word here), and pisses people off.

3.

Chemically incovienenced
"i'm not drunk i'm chemically incovienieced and your bestest friend in the whole world ever"

4.

A sublime way of existing in a world full of idiots.
If I wasn't so drunk you would look stupid dancing to that house music shit!

5.

1. Past tense of "drink".
2. Your girlfriend's dad.
3. Spinning without moving.

1. You drunk my beer!
2. Am I right?
3. I am drunker than fuck right now!



___

I intend on being chemically inconvenienced tonight :)

(859): this weekend will be like the season finale to my life

cheers to that.

No comments: